Introducing the new, PC programmable URC MX line of remote control time and sanity savers. Watch TV the same, control it better.
|URC MX-780||URC MX-880||URC MX-980|
< Go From This
- MX-780 Wand Style Hard Button Remote Control with color OLED interface.The MX-780 Remote Control provides the reliability you need when controlling your entertainment system. Its gorgeous 1.5” OLED screen gives you a higher contrast ratio than LCD screens and uses less energy as well – this means you’ll enjoy more vibrant and deeper color levels, especially in low light settings!
- You can control up to 255 devices located in any room throughout your home with the MX-780. You can use your MX-780 to control components via RF, through walls and cabinet doors without having to point. Your custom installation specialist can help you decide which RF base station will work best for your particular system configuration in order to enhance your home automation experience.
- Although it can be used for any home automation application, URC designed the MX-780 as the picture-perfect solo controller for secondary rooms such as children’s bedrooms, guest rooms, sunrooms and dens. There are centrally located Menu, Guide, Info and directional buttons for smoothly navigating your cable/Sat and DVD menus, as well as four color (Red, Green, Blue, and Yellow) hard buttons for DVR playback functionality.
- The MX-780 uses four (4) AA-size alkaline batteries and employs a sophisticated pick up sensor in order to preserve battery life when the remote is not in use. Your custom installer will work with you to configure your MX-780 to your taste so that it’s the perfect companion for any room in the house you choose.
- Immediate access to all of your equipment in brilliant color!
- With its bright 2” LCD screen, the MX-880 gives you a gorgeous color interface that goes beyond remote replacement. The graphic capabilities of the MX-880 allow your installer to customize your remote with one of several colorful themes. Accessing a favorite channel is accomplished by selecting an easily identifiable station logo of your favorite television network, for example. You have not experienced channel surfing until you have used an MX-880.
- Pick up the MX-880 and experience the superior ergonomics and button layout that are a hallmark of URC design. Universal Remote Control has even incorporated some of the advanced features its high-end remotes in the MX-880. Automatic motion sensing turns on backlighting when you pick up your MX-880. With its rechargeable battery and included AC adapter you never have to worry about having extra batteries on hand.
- Experience the freedom of control wherever and whenever you want with the MX-880 and a Universal Remote Control wireless base station. With the MX-880, the ability to automate any component anywhere in the house is just a button push away.
- The MX-980 is a premium., state-of-the-art custom remote without a premium price.
- Replace every remote in your household with the MX-980 and experience transparent device operation everywhere. Pick up the MX-980 and experience superior ergonomic design and button layout optimized for your ease of use. Your thumb is never out of reach of critical controls.
- Your new MX-980 is much more than a replacement remote. Advanced control tools provided by Universal Remote Control give your MX-980 the ability to orchestrate even the most complex system operation. Control your lighting and other devices you never dreamed possible, and do it all with one button press.
- Experience the freedom of control wherever and whenever you want with the MX-980 and a Universal Remote Control wireless base station. With the MX-980 the ability to turn on or off any component anywhere in the house is just a button push away.